Many of our clients have asked for guides on how to easily add content in their website. To ensure that we provide our clients with consistent guidance, we have started a blog to document basic information on updating content.
Why you will like Visual Composer
Some of you might be familiar with Joomla or WordPress default WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) editor.
So why should you use Visual Composer? There are 2 main reasons.
- You are able to style your content in a more design friendly format for your readers.
- It is easy to use once you get the hang of it.
Step 1: Make sure that you are in Visual Composer Mode
- Login to wordpress admin by www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin.
- Go to Page/Post which you would like to update your content in.
For Updating of E-Learning Information, we are using LearnDash LMS in this Tutorial. You can update Course/Lessons/Topics by going to LearnDash LMS > Course/Lesson/Topics.
- Make sure you are in Visual Composer Mode by selecting Backend Editor.
- Before adding any content, it is always a good practice to Add Row before adding your content.
- Add any content you want in the Row by clicking on the + icon in the row.
- To split the content into 2/3 columns, click on the icon below and select the column you want for the row. Add your content into different columns accordingly.
- That’s it. Now you can easily add information to your website.